Top Secret – SCI Eligible (Required)
Work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Tachyon Dynamics Inc. is looking for a nightshift INOSC (Intelligence Network Operations and Security Center) Operations Analyst for U.S. Army INSCOM at Fort Belvoir, VA. To join our team of outstanding professionals, apply today!
- Analyze, assess, and provide recommendations regarding INSCOM’s global communications enterprise.
- Integrate multiple input streams to assess enterprise anomalies, determine root cause, and expedite resolution.
- Apply system analysis techniques to monitoring email traffic, chat channels, logs, and phone calls.
- Monitor network dashboards, and network tools for continued continuity; performs system analysis for Army INSCOM’s readiness, determining software or system functional specifications for support operations.
- Consult with end users’, enterprise network issues; executes testing and follow-ups to acquire “real-time” updates.
- Conduct daily briefings to leadership; using professional acumen, exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance, when reporting findings and providing process change recommendations to senior leadership.
- Participate in daily shift change briefings.
- Work on team of 3-5 and report directly to the shift lead.
- Maintain advanced knowledge in quality control and continuous improvement of network operations and daily tasks.
- Current TOP SECRET clearance w/ SCI eligibility in DISS at time of application.
- One year of professional experience in a classified environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience working with government/military VIPs.
- Advanced knowledge in Network Operations within the Intelligence community.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to follow through and complete tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and ask questions.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to travel (in rare cases).
- Superlative abilities to exercise discretion and independent judgement when troubleshooting systems.
- Computer System Analyst.
- Experience conducting briefings to senior level executives or VIPs.
- Experience working in a network operations center (NOC) environment.
- Experience using Ticketing Systems (Remedy, SCSM, Service Now, Etc.).
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint websites and related products.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams Collaboration tools on PC and Mobile.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift (2PM – 10PM)
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Belvoir, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)